Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Assignment #26: Where Children Eat and Sleep

Hello blog readers!


Today we have a new geography assignment, it is about where children eat and sleep!
we have to write a reflection about what children eat and where children sleep in the fictional country that I have created.

the life in "ANONUSHA" is a nice life it is where the Pacific Ocean and it is such a great warm place to put my country in,
My name is  Surania, I am 13 years old 
i live in Anonusha  I am in grade 8 and i love math it is my favorite subject .
I have 1 brother and 1 sister.
I use to share a room with my sister because we only have 3 rooms in our house . our house is not that big but it is my favorite place ever!
I love going to the beach to make a sandcastles , sometimes we go shopping at the shopping center.
we have allot of fruits in my country my favorite fruit to eat is the kiwi (I LOVE THIS THING).

In my country we have a lot of meat, seafood,fishes,and milk.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my country! ☺



No comments: