Tuesday, February 15, 2011

assignment#19 if i had a $100

Hello again bloggers !
Miss p wants us to do assignment#19 if i had a $100 .


I know that you don't think $100 is enough for you , but for some people it would change their life!
I thought about this and i imagined that i Had a $100 what would I do with it ?
am i going to by a clothes for me ?
I thought maybe yes but after i thought about those people who needs maybe a $50 do changes their life !
If i had a $100 i would donate for THE GIRL EFFECT.
you know that 70% of girls in the world are not going to school and this is the very bad thing that could effect the world!
Just thinking about girls or boys don't go to school makes me feel so bad and sad for them and they need to be a girls that live a normal life same as us!



Think more about it and how are you going to change the world!

No comments: