Friday, October 15, 2010

Behind My Name:shahad

Hello there, welcome back!
Before I started this assignment,I was right about my name , because Shahad is a famous name in my country.
 I think my parents chose this name for me because my mom's best friend her name was Shahad.
Actually i searched about my name but i didn't find the meaning about my name in this website behind the name  , but if i search in an Arabic website i will find my name !
Shahad means honey in Arabic .
I think my name does suit me  because i love honey . :)
If I could give myself a new name, it would be Hanan , actually i can't translate it in English that's too hard for me
 enjoy reading my blogs ,and see you at school !

2 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Great job, Shahad!

Have a wonderful weekend, "honey"!

Anonymous said...

In Urdu language "shadad" means "honey".