Sunday, March 20, 2011

Assignment #22 faces of the world.

Hello blogger!
this is our new  geography assignment.it .


part A
Globalization means is to make the world in a better way by working together all over the world  with people that are different in cultures,society etc.


part B

 I think to make an avrage faces the take photos of alots op people male and female aroand the world and put them together and than it come a photo to show the avarage or the results that is not a real person.
(In real life, how do facial identities change over generations?)
I think it would change when the parents are from different origin and maybe if the the environment changes around the person.



part C
  • I noticthat most of the avrages had a long chin so that maybe the faces in the future will most of them hace a longer chin
  • another thing I noticed that when I compared places the males face was longer then the females.
  • I also sow that the pictures are not clear and i think becuse it is alot of photos togethor.

part D

 
  • I think most of the people will be their face colour this or maybe more white
  • also the eye the face like it is round
  • also the cheeks are red


part D
I think that I look a little like my mom the ways that my eyes is and the way that my face too and i think my hair colour is same as my mom too !

No comments: